Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Freedom Blog

My name is Cin and whether they be physical freedoms, spiritual freedoms, or emotional freedoms; this blog is inspired by my daily experiences and the freedom that I find in them. Since this is my first post I'll explain a bit about my self. I'm Cin and as of tomorrow, I'll be 18 years old. (Yay!) I live in big beautiful Texas with my family, which consists of my 3 brothers, 2 sisters and parents, who are all my closest friend's and my backbone. I'm currently a senior in high school and work at an orthodontics office as an assistant. (And to be honest, I love every mintue of it.) As the new year has just begun one of my resolutions was to start this blog and write about and share the things that I find freedom in. So here it is, My Freedom Blog.

Today, I find freedom in being able to share my thoughts and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment