Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Freedom in Song.

Today I was home with my Mom and little brothers and just got to relax and work on some school work. So many people have continued to reach out to me, lending their support. More people stopped by today, bringing flowers, hugs, food (home made bread? Heck yes!) and gifts. I really can't express how thankful I am for the out pouring of love and support people continue to give us, it means so much and I am so thankful for all of your kind hearts. I have my Doctors appointment tomorrow morning, lets hope we can make it there on time. Haha. :)

A friend of mine showed me this song on Sunday and I haven't gotten the chance to share it until now. It's a really beautiful song and I just love, Love, LOVE it because it's so applicable to every person, because we ALL go through things. And no matter how much we may feel like we are at times, we're honestly never alone.



Today, I find freedom in this song.

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful song and message.
    good luck tomorrow. allow yourself to relax and remain positive about your results. no matter what happens, you've got this.
    i (.Y.) you. (get it? they are boobies!!)

    ReplyDelete